Ladies and gentlemen, it’s very important for me to ask you this question – do you feel bloated? If your answer is YES, then please read on. And, now you probably ask yourself why, right? Well, that’s easy to answer – because in this article we’re going to show you how to relieve constipation and bloating in just few minutes. It’s very simple. You just have to take a look at the article below and find out more about this.
First of all, you should stop taking medications to treat this health problem. Yes, if you are constantly dealing with bloated stomach, there are natural remedies and methods you can use to solve this problem.First, we’re going to talk about the most common foods and drinks that cause this health problem, and then we’re going to show you how to use the 9 best remedies against bloating.
The most common Foods and Drinks that can cause bloating:
- Dairy products – you’ve probably already knew this one, right? Yes, dairy products can cause gas and bloating, so you should limit the amount of milk, cheese, yogurt and other dairy products, and switch to drinking coconut, almond, soy or flax milk.
- Broccoli, cabbage and asparagus – these super healthy vegetables are loaded with healthy nutrients! Yes, that’s really great, but did you know that they can cause gas. The answer is yes, they can! And, they cause gasesdue to itsraffinose content, a sugar that is undigested until it gets to the large intestine. This means one thing – you should consume these vegetables in reasonable amounts.
- Beans – yes, you should definitely avoid this food because it contains oligosaccharide, which is a sugar that is not digestible by the body. You can soak dry beans before cooking them to help eliminate some of their sugars.
- Apples and pears – first of all, you should know that apples and pears are fruits that are a rich source of soluble fiber, which is a good thing.But, unfortunately, here comes the bad part – these fruits can’t be tolerated by sensitive stomachs! Which means that if you have sensitive stomach – you should definitely avoid these fruits.
- Gum or a hard candy – when we “use” these 2 “foods”we usually swallow more often, which means that we are swallowing more air. Gums and candies that include artificial sweeteners can cause gastrointestinal problems.
- Salty foods – the answer is obvious! Salty foods are loaded with sodium which makes you “keep” more water in your body. This means that you should lower the salt intake and make sure you do not consume more than 2300 mg daily.
- Carbonated drinks (soda, beer, etc.)– here’s what you need to know: these drink release carbon dioxide, which causes bloating.
According to the experts, the following remedies are extremely effective and they have incredible digestive-healing properties, which means that they can reduce the bloating shortly after taking them.And, one more thing – you should also know that stress, poor diet and not enough good bacteria in the gut cause bloating, constipation and gas. These conditions are not dangerous, but make you feel bad and uncomfortable.
The most effective home remedies that will relieve constipation and bloating in minutes:
Fennel and fennel seeds – first of all, you should know that they work asantispasmodic agents in the colon and they are also very useful and beneficial for reducing bloating and gas. This powerful ingredient will also help you relax the muscles of the digestive tract, stimulate the bile flow and reduce the pain triggered by digestion. Ladies and gentlemen, this means one thing – you should definitely try this simple, but extremely effective ingredient.
- Caraway seeds
Caraway seeds – does that name ring any bell? No? Well, here’s what you need to know about it–first of all, you should know that these seeds contain carminative properties, which mean they aid in preventing the creation of gas and in the expulsion of gas. These seeds can also promote healthy growth of the gut bacteria, which is very important for a flat stomach. So, caraway seeds – approved!
We can easily say that ginger is one of the healthiest foods on the planet. Well yes, and you should also know that ginger is extremely useful in relieving the symptoms of gastrointestinal problems, mostly due to its protein-digesting enzyme called zingibain. This powerful root will help you eliminate gas and reduce bloating! And trust me, you will be amazed by the results!
Pineapple is awesome and we all love it, right? Well, this super healthy tropical fruit is loaded with the protein-digesting enzyme, which improves digestion and lowers the chance of developing gas and bloating. And, one more thing – pineapple is extremely useful and beneficial, due to its powerful anti-inflammatory properties.
- Peppermint tea
Can I ask you a question? No?! Well, I’ll do it anyway – did you know that peppermint tea also works well as a relaxing agent on the smooth muscles of the Gastrointestinal tract, and it has been studied by many researchers around the world for its effectiveness against irritable bowel syndrome? The answer is YES and you should definitely try it – when you’re experiencing constipation or bloating problems.
- Chamomile tea
Chamomile tea – I love it! Yes, this amazing and super healthy tea has powerful anti-spasmodic, anti-inflammatory, and carminative properties. You should also know that this amazing tea also has a soothing effect on the mucous membranes of the digestive tract. Also, chamomile tea relaxes and reduces stress in the body, which is the biggest cause for digestive problems in most people. This powerful tea can also help you against diarrhea, especially in young children.
According to the experts, this fruit is a powerful fruit that reduces bloating. You should also know that this fruit contains high amounts of the enzyme papain, which is a protein-digesting enzyme that combats bloating and gas. Papaya is excellent for eliminating intestinal worms and parasites that cause bloating.
Raw parsley is excellent for more than fresh breath. Yes, raw parsley also works great for digestion problems as well. According to the experts, parsley is a natural diuretic, which means it eliminates the excess salt build-up in the body and reduces excess water weight, gas and bloating.
- Apple cider vinegar and lemon
Ladies and gentlemen, in my personal opinion, I think thank this is the most powerful 2-ingredeient remedy against bloating and constipation. Yes, and you just need 2 simple ingredients–apple cider vinegar or lemon. This remedy is very simple and easy to make. you just have to follow the simple instructions. Here’s what you need to do – you just have to mix 1-2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar in a cup of water, or squeeze 1/2-1 lemon juice in a quart of water and drink it. We really hope you find this article helpful and don’t forget to share it with your friends and family. Thank You and have a good one!