Rhesus (RH) Negative Blood? You May Belong To The Nephilim

In Hebrew, the word Nephilim means ‘to fall’, just like in ‘fallen angel’. There is also a reference of fallen angels in the Bible, the Talmud and the Koran, where they are referred to as Djinn.

The Book of Genesis, for instance, mentions how the Nephilim had children with mortals, one of them being the murderer of Japheth, Noah’s son, who later took his place and fathered many children with Japheth’s unsuspecting wife. Most of Northern Europe population descends from this lineage.

According to some experts, this order of humans has possibly derived from fallen angels (Nephilim) or aliens; the exact source is not yet defined. However, these people share some common traits:

  • Higher than average IQ
  • More sensitive vision and other senses
  • Lower body temperature
  • Higher blood pressure
  • Increased occurrence of psychic/intuitive abilities
  • Predominantly blue, green, or hazel eyes
  • Red or reddish hair
  • Increased sensitivity to heat and sunlight
  • Cannot be cloned
  • Extra vertebra

Interestingly, people with a Rhesus negative factor – 15% on a world level, also fall into this category.

But, what does Rhesus Negative actually stand for? O is the most common, but also the universal blood type. Blood types are further divided into two groups, negative and positive, as a result of the Rh factor. A positive Rh factor means that you have the factor in your blood, whereas the negative, you do not.

In essence, the Rh factor is a protein found in the human blood that is directly linked to the Rhesus monkey. Just like the blood type, the Rh factor is also passed on from parents to their offspring. Now, the majority of the human population, 85% to be more specific, is Rh-positive, which only supports the idea that humans evolved from Primates. The remaining 15% of humans are Rh-negative.

The question that remains is where the Rh-negative factor comes from taken that the blood type is one of least mutable human characteristic.

Although scientists have been trying to answer the question for decades, opinions are still divided. On one hand, there’s some evidence suggesting that the Rh-negative blood group appeared approximately 35,000 years ago. The appearance was local and was originally related to certain groups/tribes of people.

Some of the highest concentration of the Rh-negative factor is found among the Basque people in Northern Spain and Southern France. Another group of people where the Rh-negative factor originated were the Eastern/Oriental Jews. On the whole, about 40 – 45% of Europeans have the Rh-negative factor, but only about 3% of African descendent and about 1% of Asian or Native American descendants are Rh-negative.

This fact implies that the Rh-negative factor is directly linked to the Caucasian population. It also suggests that an outside source could be held responsible for this, which in turn opens another question as to whether the human race has been manipulated and interfered with over the history.

This theory is strongly supported by a number of ancient texts, including the Bible, do support this theory. Many stories in the ancient texts, especially pre-Christian texts, speak of a race that ‘from the Heavens to the Earth Came’. In the Bible, these beings were regarded as gods, who lived long and performing miracles. The Book of Enoch, which was never included into the Bible due to the idolatry it professed and the increased focus on the story of the angels, describes the Nephilim and fallen angels in detail.

The book was written by Enoch, an ingenious Biblical character, believed to be the same historical figure as Abraham in the Talmud. Enoch was supposedly related to Archangel Metatron, who was the highest of all the Archangels and the closest to God. He is also believed to be the Grim Reaper, or the angel who welcomes you at the spiritual bridge between earth and heaven. The same figure can be traced in Greek mythology as well – Hades is the ancient Greek god of the underworld who took spirits across the Styx to the Underworld.

The video below provides more detail on the Nephilim including their possible origin.

Via mysteriousearth.net

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *