If you happen to delete your search history by accident or on purpose but you later realize you need some web address there’s a way you can restore the data.
Restoring your search history is not a difficult task, it will take you a few minutes of your time. This method can help you if you delete it by accident or on purpose and it can also restore it from your uninstalled browser. Here’s a step by step process:
- Download and install Systenance Index.dat software
- After you start up the program an empty window will come up on the screen with a search button – click it
- Now the software will search for all the index.dat files on your computer (those are all the files that contain the search history from your web browsers)
- Select everything the program has found and press the OK button
- Now just apply the filters to get to your desired list of addresses