There’s mounting evidence that public officials, large corporations and powerful governmental institutions are the key players in both stealing and sexually abusing children. So far, there have been a number of child trafficking allegations against the world’s elite including the royal family of England, the Bush family, Dyncorps, Wachovia Wells Fargo, Blackwater (now Academi) or HSBC bank. Unfortunately, it appears that neither the global elite, nor the courts regard child abduction and sexual abuse as a crime.
Take for instance the Super Bowl. It’s by no means the major child-sex-trafficking event in the World. And, what do we do to prevent it? Nothing. Neither the FBI, nor the NFL does anything to stop it despite all the resources they have. Why? Because this conspiracy is has such a powerful background that no one would want to risk their jobs, or lives, to expose it.
There are witnesses who have detailed stories of child abduction and trafficking by various state run CPS’. This children end up in sex rings which service events such as the Super Bowl. It was only recently that the FBI ended a child sex trafficking ring connected to a recent Super Bowl in NYC, an incident that was reported as solved by corporate controlled media. But, in reality, there are a number of such sex rings who abduct children, this way or the other. These children are then exploited to different Super Bowl functions, often right in front of NFL security and local authorities.
Read on and find out how hideous and dangerous these child sex rings are.
Jerry Sandusky: Penn State
When former Penn State football coach, Jerry Sandusky, was sentenced to 30-60-year imprisonment for sexual exploitation of minors, most Americans thought that the case was closed. This is what the global elite, which controls the sex trafficking industry, as well as the corporate media, wanted the public to believe.
After he was first charged for sexual abuse of a minor in 1999, Sandusky was not sentenced as the case was investigated by local police, referred to Centre County’s District Attorney, Ray Gricar, who didn’t press charges even though the mother of the alleged victim had voicemail tapes and tape recordings of Sandusky and her son and their sexually explicit conversations. But, when other Sandusky victims pressed charges, the case was reopened in 2005 by Gricar. Shortly after this, Gricar went missing and his body has never been found. Although his laptop was found in a nearby creek, according to the FBI investigative report, none of the data could be retrieved.
Former Congressman Frank Wolf
Frank Wolf, former Congressman of the 10th District in Virginia, was determined to fight human trafficking with all of his power until he was defeated by the forces of pedophilia. Although Frank Wolf is still alive, his chief child-sex investigator isn’t as he died under mysterious circumstances. This is a quote from Wolf’s former Congressional website which is now scrubbed.
“Human trafficking is a form of modern-day slavery. Not only is it an affront to human dignity, but it is an insidious criminal enterprise. Approximately 800,000 people are trafficked across international borders each year, according to the U.S. State Department. This figure does not include the thousands who are trafficked annually within countries, including the United States. While the hidden nature of trafficking makes reliable numbers difficult to come by, we do know traffickers prey on the most vulnerable. Traffickers can make hundreds of thousands of dollars a year selling women and children, according to the Washington, D.C.-based Polaris Project, one of the leading anti-trafficking organizations in the country…”
These are some additional items of note by Dave Hodges, who worked closely with State Department employee, Monika Wesolowski, on exposing sex trafficking rings:
- The deceased child-sex-trafficking investigator, working for Wolf, lived in the same apartment complex as State Department employee, Monika Wesolowski. The investigator’s daughter used to play with Monika’s son, Dylan. In my estimation, this linked Monika with an interest in child-sex-trafficking because of this relationship. This relationship put her on the list. I can say, without hesitation, this relationship had nothing to do with trafficking. However, that is apparently what “others” think and this has, in my estimation, provided the impetus to go after Monika. Virginia CPS stole her child on unproven charges of abuse. After The Common Sense Show raised over $40,000 she was able to defeat Virginia’s Department of Family Services and Dylan was returned to his mother. This action was motivated by her relationship with Wolf’s chief investigator.
- Monika recently contacted me because she was experiencing extreme workplace harassment and was in fear of losing her job and possibly her life because she supported Donald Trump. She was merely seeking advice from me on how to proceed. She said the magic words during the course of our investigation. A woman from Saudi Arabia is in charge of what content goes into current State Department brochures regarding child-sex-trafficking. Foreign examples of this heinous activity are prominently displayed in these brochures. However, nothing is mentioned about domestic child-sex-trafficking in the current literature. This got my immediate attention. The Saudi employee, according to Monika, frequently travels to Saudi Arabia. Her actions constitute obfuscation of the truth of what really happens with sex-trafficking inside the United States. Given what has surfaced in Wikileaks, this should raise red flags if this is all true and I have come to believe that it is.
- Monika is facing a termination hearing today for violation of the Hatch Act. What was her crime? She displayed President Trump’s photo on her desk following the election. Yet, this same person who controls content on sex-trafficking brochures for the State Department, according to Monika, was passing petitions around , following the election, which advocated for overthrowing the election process, with impunity. This is a political move designed to shut her up.
- The morning after Monika contacted me and we discussed her case related to the Saudi employee and the sex-trafficking brochures, she was stalked by a man both in the morning and evening. As we have discovered, his vehicle was rented by the Feds and there’s a block which prevents the police from identifying the perpetrator and what government agency rented the van.
- The trigger for this harassment was not the placing of a Trump photo on her desk. It was the discovery that she had mentioned the magic words, child-sex-trafficking. The harassment continues. Monika, out of fear, cancelled her appearance on my show last night after she discovered that someone had entered her apartment and tampered with her prescription medication. My two previous interviews with Monika can be heard hereand here.
How is this related to Pizzagate?
Pizzagate and the State Department
Recently, statements of several federal employees have leaked informing that State Department Diplomatic Pouches are used to transporting children without fear of investigation or discovery. Going a few decades back, it’s exactly what Joseph Kennedy did when he was the US ambassador to England – he smuggled Irish whiskey into the US and sold it to Al Capone. As most of these are CIA operations, they often involve, though not always, the use of C-140 planes, which is an international operation.
There’s no doubt that Pizzagate has been in operation for a long time. Whether it is Nick Bryant of the Franklin Scandal or the work of the late Nancy Schaefer and the late head of the LA FBI office, Ted Gunderson, it has always been here.
Below, you can read more from former Congressmen, Frank Wolf:
Click here to read about gang members indicted for racketeering, sex trafficking, robbery, cocaine distribution, and multiple acts of violence.” End quote from Congressman Wolf’s former website.
Click here to read about the sentencing of the owner of an Annandale-based massage parlor to 30 months in prison for transporting women to work as prostitutes and laundering the proceeds from the illegal activity.