It’s an outrage that our governments are trying to cover this information up and Monsanto is doing everything they can to prevent it from ever reaching the front pages when it should be on the cover of every newspaper. But the worst part is that they’re succeeding, at least for now. There’s not even one mainstream media outlet reporting about the shocking new report that shows millions of people being poisoned by a chemical in our food, and no one is saying how it got there in the first place. This chemical can be found in processed foods like Cheerios, Ritz Crackers, and Oreos, products which millions of people across the globe consume every day. This breaking story should reach every single person in the world and we must put a stop to this. We must all raise our voices and be heard, we must demand from Monsanto to stop poisoning our food supplies.
That’s why we’re urging you to share this report with everyone you know, it needs to reach the public!
According to tests performed by FDA-registered food safety laboratory on mega-popular American food for residues of the weed killer glyphosate (aka Monsanto’s Roundup)there are ALARMING amounts of this poison in our food.
Do you know how much of this chemical is in these products? According to independent really low levels of exposure – at only 0.1 ppb of glyphosate are dangerous for human health. What’s even more shocking is that a number of products were found to have over 1,000 times this amount! Well above what regulators throughout the world consider “safe”.
How is glyphosate dangerous to our health? Well, here’s what it does to our body:
- Independent research indicate a link between glyphosate and cancer (sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5), even the WHO’s cancer experts have concluded it as a possible human carcinogen. Cancer in children is getting more and more common and the experts can’t wrap their heads around the causes. Maybe they should look into these facts?
- According to research glyphosate is an endocrine disruptor, meaning that it disrupts hormones and leads to a number of issues like reproductive problems, early onset puberty, obesity, diabetes, and some cancers. As far as endocrine disruptors go, very small exposures are the most damaging; even in small amounts they can have devastating effects!
- Another thing about glyphosate you should know is that it is a broad-spectrum antibiotic that kills all the good bacteria in your gut. Poor gut health can lead to inflammation and a long list of diseases. Since we know that GMOs spiked with glyphosate are the common food for farm animals, this could be the main reason contributing to antibiotic-resistant bacteria.
- Glyphosate binds with vital nutrients in the soil (like iron, calcium, manganese, zinc) and prevents plants for taking them up. Glyphosate is thereby making food less nutritious!
But how did this weed killer end up in these foods? There are even non-GMO and organic food on the list!
The use of this chemical is so prevalent that it can be found in every part of our environment, our water, air, soil.
- Many GMOs were invented to be resistant to glyphosate – and as the use of GMOs is increasing the use of glyphosate has gone through the roof as well! It is now the world’s most widely used herbicide.
- But the worst part is that they don’t just use glyphosate on GMOs. Glyphosate is being used by conventional (non-organic farmers) in the form of Roundup as a drying agent on crops, such as oats and wheat. The plants absorb it and we consume it with our non-GMO food.
- Glyphosate is the active ingredient in the popular “Roundup” herbicide which is used by millions of people in and around their homes, as well as in parks and other public areas.
If you thought that you can limit your exposure by not eating GMOs, you thought wrong. Even organic and non-GMO foods are laced with this toxic substance, it’s even in our honey! Did you know that the FDA discovered that almost every single sample of honey that they tested (from mass produced to organic mountain honey) contained glyphosate? Of course you didn’t know, this wasn’t in any media report, they covered it up.
You may not eat any of the brands on the list and you don’t feel personally involved but just think about all the people, all the children that eat Cheerios and Ritz Crackers almost every day? This is serious and we need to share the information and make sure it reaches as many people as possible!