There are so many fake people around us that so many times it’s just impossible to tell them apart. How can you know if someone is genuinely nice to you or just faking it? You try to look for some tell-tale signs, read books about human psychology and try to tell the difference but it’s really hard. Well, if you’re worried about this issue like many people in today’s world are, we have a couple of illustrations which can make things clearer.
Below you can find 8 exquisite illustrations which perfectly capture the real difference between genuine and fake people. IT’s not like we’re saying that this should be your guide in life but we believe they can provide a good starting point and explain the differences from how some people behave in crowds to whether or not they keep their promises.
1. Look Out For All Vs. Look Down On All
2. Hard To Impress Vs. Easy To Please
3. Comfortable In The Shadows Vs. Need The Limelight
4. Humility Vs. Boasting
5. To The Face Vs. Behind Your Back
6. Actions Vs. Words
7. Honest Opinion Vs. False Praise
8. Unconditional Help Vs. Selfish Motives